The good morning thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning Andy, morning Kin.

Kin, don't believe I have seen you on here before, welcome, what car have you got, where do you live, what do you do.......?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, SMers.

Had a great drive home from Cheddar yesterday. Came back through the Gorge in hooligan mode and then switched to stealth for most of the rest of the journey. Remembered what a thoroughly civilised grand tourer this car is, even through 200 miles of rain. It's refined, fast, comfortable (though I've titted about with the seat and can't get it right) and with room in the boot for a pile of unnecessary junk - sorry - packing for four. Spent the journey planning an Italian tour taking in Tuscany, Rome, the Amalfi coast and then back via Monaco. Even Mrs. N likes the GTS!

Some work today and then the car needs a loving scrub.

safrane

Have to agree Adam...perfect car for a long distance dash...intend to keep my GS for a couple of years then hopefully do a direct swap to a GT if the values of each continue the way they are travelling.

CatmanV2

Morning all. Great day yesterday. Sadly I'm not working today, officially, although some might get done. May well go for a jog as well.

Hope everyone has a great day

C

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Morning all. Walked through the door 15 mins ago after flying through the night and I'm out in the spyder in 10 minutes. No rest for the wicked. Off to Oulton Park to watch the GT Championship and we are putting on a couple of parade laps which are always good for a laugh. Have a good one.

CatmanV2

Morning all. Walked through the door 15 mins ago after flying through the night and I'm out in the spyder in 10 minutes. No rest for the wicked. Off to Oulton Park to watch the GT Championship and we are putting on a couple of parade laps which are always good for a laugh. Have a good one.

WB Benny. Have fun

C

MAF260

Morning all. Back to cleaning cars today if it stays dry. If it starts raining Mrs MAF will be dragging me out shopping. Again.

MAF260

Watford is closer to me. I avoid going there as much as possible (good telly section, though). The car park is certainly big enough for a meet!

Chrisbassett

Pity their tyre prices are so high or we could all get them changed at the same time...

...well they were for the runabouts I've priced up.

tess

morning guys, back to work for me.......afternoon tea for the ladies, was balikn all day yesterday for them

gingeh721

It's not that great in Edinburgh. The last two days were lovely though. I hope it's nice in Arbroath and Inverness this weekend. The drive in the 4200 will be awesome. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2