The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all, looks like discussions to be had this morning after this:

View attachment 125909

That is a group of ‘responsible adults’ lifting their kids bikes over the anti-motorcycle barriers! Not sure what more we can do short of land mines!

Have fun all…
Medieval implements of torture, spring to mind, Newton. I look forward to your next ploy to defeat these little scrotes.

2b1ask1

Special case
Medieval implements of torture, spring to mind, Newton. I look forward to your next ploy to defeat these little scrotes.
Well having been summoned to site this morning to discuss options; it transpires that the sinus’s never came back that way, they in fact found another way out of the park. We are working on the principle that it was such a hassle for them to get in but they were already invested by a couple of miles that going another way was not their choice. The client wants to wait and see before changing anything.

Scaf

Morning all, looks like discussions to be had this morning after this:

View attachment 125909

That is a group of ‘responsible adults’ lifting their kids bikes over the anti-motorcycle barriers! Not sure what more we can do short of land mines!

Have fun all…
Steel cable across the track ?

I came across a complete nutter on a trail bike at the weekend on a local green lane, I was pootling along at about 15mph in the Panda he came past me at what must have been 40 or 50mph.
Just around the corner was a family out for an afternoon walk, thankfully they got out his way but he is an accident waiting to happen.

philw696

Good morning everyone and back to 0° C here this morning might hit 11° later.
Come on Summer let's be having you :)
Have a Good day all.

Andyk

Good morning all. It was so cold here yesterday as well Phil. Crazy when May is creeping up on us. Working from home again today which is nice.

lozcb

Morning on this not so bright day, Ideal day to wash the cars , popping out later to see about changing my bra, noticed one or two blemishes