The good morning thread

MrPea

Morning from the Radisson Twickenham. Day two of the summit then a drag home.

Have a good one, all

C
How was the hotel? I stayed there for England v Wales in February when it was still Marriott and let's just say it was rather tired and in need of a refresh.

MrPea

Hello everyone!
Getting stuff ready for conference season for us as May is going to be busy busy. I'm also looking forward to baking bread in a new stoneware cloche thingy that was a wedding gift. A slow rising spelt sourdough is proving in the fridge. Not sure if it'll be ready to bake today but I hope so.
HapPea Wednesday! xXx

CatmanV2

How was the hotel? I stayed there for England v Wales in February when it was still Marriott and let's just say it was rather tired and in need of a refresh.

Corporate hotel Version 3.

Seriously, not sure they would have been able to do a full refresh since Feb, but it felt clean and pretty new looking back. I basically had one drink in the bar (very cold Greene King IPA in a chilled glass which was 'different') and slept there. The reception staff were very pleasant. The room was very clean, two queen beds, good bathroom, though nothing special. I've stayed in much worse

C

Last edited:

lozcb

Morning all . Rainbows galore here only 8am and we have had rain hail now glorious sun , what a topsy turvy world we are blessed to live in , in fear of sounding like a parrot summer is just round the corner .....or is it

Scaf

I am in London for our Board meeting and then an investor meeting, later I am off to the pub by way of a reward !

This evening I need to get ready for a long weekend in Bulgaria with Mrs Scaf.

London is very cloudy but at least it’s not raining - yet o_O