The good morning thread

Scaf

These darn cars are full of safety and driving assist features. There is a camera that looks through the screen that controls some of these and they need calibration after a windscreen change.

Personally I would rather not have the features !! but am stuck with them and without calibration the dash it lit up like a Maserati needing a wheel bearing o_O
Well that was a wasted morning - good job I could work from the waiting room.

So calibration failed, Jaguar are saying they will have to have the car back to remove and refit the windscreen and try again.

What a complete pain in the proverbial :mad:

philw696

Morning Andy and everyone and still fresh here too although dry at the moment.
Coffee in bed and then have to organise a bedroom for visitors coming on Wednesday which is going to be fun with nothing properly finished.
Have a nice Saturday all.

CatmanV2

Morning, all. Run, or in my case it feels more likely to be hobble, club this morning. Then some clearing up. Meant to be having some drinks on the green this evening, but not at all sure, given the weather...
Have a good one, all

C

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, not Borrklands but wetlands today as I’m going to go from Bures to Nayland down the river Sour with the club. Modified the rudder mount last evening so it will sit a fraction lower and hopefully I won’t bend it again. Made the base plate out of stainless this time instead of aluminium, a few grams heavier but far stronger.

Hope all those making it to Brooklands have a great time.

Have fun all…

zagatoes30

Morning all, a late start today catching up from early morning taxi service yesterday, I think today will be a day of doing very little