Back for sale again

-Paul-

Yes, unfortunately not enough room to keep her with something else on its way.

Time for someone else to enjoy what is an amazing car. Really pleased I got to spend the best part of a year with her.

Hilts, how do you find your Macan, as the wife has one if those coming soon.

hilts uk

Yes, unfortunately not enough room to keep her with something else on its way.

Time for someone else to enjoy what is an amazing car. Really pleased I got to spend the best part of a year with her.

Hilts, how do you find your Macan, as the wife has one if those coming soon.

Hi Paul

The Macan is great. Just the right size for in town. I have the S diesel. In Sport Plus mode it drives like a Cayman, in normal road its a drive likes a Merc. Reviews have been superb and you can believe them. Best thing is that the waiting list is massive and they are only delivering 2k cars per annum so the residuals are stupidly high.

-Paul-

We've got a diesel coming too. Was so impressed when we test drove it we didn't even bother to try out the petrol S.

Household is rapidly moving from Italian biased back to German again. Hope you're enjoying your MCV by the way.

Contigo

Sponsor
They don't hang about that's for sure. The GS and the MCV are sure fire investments now.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I only put it on my Facebook page as a 'taster' for the followers! Six people called, all keen buyers. It's sold to a big Maserati fan in Manchester.

SimonCC

Paul - shame we never got to meet and see the car. Was Alex not interested in taking it off your hands..? :embarrassed:

-Paul-

Paul - shame we never got to meet and see the car. Was Alex not interested in taking it off your hands..? :embarrassed:

You can't put the roof down on the MCV.....

Keep me in the loop about future meets Simon, I may have to persuade you to let me along as an imposter but I'll always have something interesting to bring along.

I won't be away from Maserati for long I'm sure. The MCV started off as a search for a good 3200. That morphed into a Gransport and after a couple of conversations with Richard, well, I had the MCV.

I didn't dare mention 3200's to Richard the other day as I would have soon been on dangerous ground given something he has in stock! But I do need the room for a new arrival in the not distant future.

hilts uk

Bloody he'll that was quick. I only spoke to you about it yesterday! Looks like you under priced it...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Team GCR

Well if anyone with a MCV fancies a change to open air motoring I might be interested in a deal with my GranSport Spyder...

Emtee

Didn't think it'd hang around long. Six serious punters within 24 hours! Impressive.