Back for sale again

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
If there was that much interest, and it sold that quickly, it was definitely under-priced. If it was over-priced there would be no interest and anybody enquiring would be trying to negotiate the price down over a period of time, not stumping up the full asking price so quickly. I'll bet Dicky would like to sell it again knowing what he knows now.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I wish I could clone it! People may comment that it was underpriced, I think it was fairly priced, I'll have to see if I can find another one. I don't think that it was the price that prompted so many enquiries, just the fact that it was an MCV, low miles, spotless and the infrequency with which they come up for sale.

Andyk

Didn't seem underpriced...Think it's the fact they are so rare and wasn't another for sale.....If you want one you have t buy what's available.....Well done Dicky on such a quick sale.

hilts uk

I paid £38k for mine last year and its done 34k miles. Same condition and history. So a £6k premium for 17k less miles. Is this about right?

Andyk

WOuld probably say that yours has not lost any money by the look of the market and you may even have made a little bit...

hilts uk

WOuld probably say that yours has not lost any money by the look of the market and you may even have made a little bit...

Yes feels that way. low interest rates and end of election uncertainty mean the market is likely to roll on for a few years yet.

StuartW

Regardless of people's views on the price, someone has got a great car & congratulations Dicky on such a quick sale. The car looked stunning

SimonCC

Keep me in the loop about future meets Simon, I may have to persuade you to let me along as an imposter but I'll always have something interesting to bring along.

Paul I'm intrigued - I will be very disappointed if you don't come along now with your new purchase, plus you will be keeping Alex company during the drive!

Emtee

Mario already owns an MCV I believe, but I wouldn't put it past him to buy another.

Wattie

Seems to me that the MCV is one of those very rare cars that you can buy, enjoy and then sell without losing on.......for now. Good buy and a good sale!
cheers Wattie

-Paul-

Seems to me that the MCV is one of those very rare cars that you can buy, enjoy and then sell without losing on.......for now. Good buy and a good sale!
cheers Wattie

I'd obviously have to agree with that!