Question of the day

zagatoes30

Nice car with all the styling clues you need to name it, I will keep quite for a while to let some one else have a go

spkennyuk

Im guessing it might be an OSCA with the Maserati link in the question. No idea on the model if OSCA is correct.

allandwf

Well. I did think some of you may have got this, or just scared of setting the next question? lol
The car is an OSCA 1600 GT from 1963, the last car to be designed and overseen by the Maserati Brothers. They sold the Company the same year, and it ceased trading in 1967.
Someone want to step in? Zagatoes30 or Spkennyuk ?

zagatoes30

Interesting, I knew it was an OSCA 1600 GT and that it was designed by the maserati brothers but it never occurred to me that it may have been their last.

zagatoes30

I'd love it to be Die Hard :)

C

So would I but unfortunately not but on that subject we had posters all around the business advertising this years Christmas party with the slogan "No one ever died at a Christmas Party" under which some bright spark scrawled "unless it was at Nakatomi Tower" most of the youngsters didn't get the reference.

CatmanV2

i have a list :)

Muppets' Christmas Carol?

(PS It's not Christmas until Hans Gruber has fallen from the top of the Nakatomi Plaza!)

C

CatmanV2

Next please?

<narrows eyes suspiciously> How is the QM defining 'Christmas Movie' exactly? A movie released in December? In which case 'The Force Awakens' has got to be in with a shout.

If it needs to be a movie that relates to Christmas......

C