Question of the day

allandwf

I've no idea either. I was good at golf, sister played for Scotland. I still think it's a waste of 3 - 4 hours!

GeoffCapes

As it seems no-one is going to get the answer, the other golfer was Hal Sutton.

As JJBing got Jimenez over to you!

JJbing

Ok, here's a tough one for you. What is the name of the (only) England football manager to boast a 100% win record? Good luck ;)

midlifecrisis

Isn't is Pelota? I was down there a few years ago (2008) and me and a friend went to the local club to watch it but the guys were playing standard squash!

midlifecrisis

The game is fast, but my answer is faster....

Have we had one on Gardening? As we're getting into autumn and some are putting away their Maseratis, barbecues or outside furniture, others are getting ready for next year by planting bulbs, Tulips, daffodils etc but why am I incorrect in saying 'Crocus Bulbs'?

spkennyuk

The game is fast, but my answer is faster....

Have we had one on Gardening? As we're getting into autumn and some are putting away their Maseratis, barbecues or outside furniture, others are getting ready for next year by planting bulbs, Tulips, daffodils etc but why am I incorrect in saying 'Crocus Bulbs'?

Its not a bulb but i have no idea what its called without looking it up. Its something to do with the outer skin that means its not a bulb. Thats as far as my knowledge goes on the subject.

Caldy999

Having a gardening enthusiast wife .......... lets me play with cars etc........ a crocus grows from a corm.