Page 944 of 950 FirstFirst ... 444844894934942943944945946 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 9500

Thread: Question of the day

  1. #9431
    Senior Member JonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by zagatoes30 View Post
    Spot on they are all places you can get to without landing on that particular square

    Over to you
    Oh damnit - now I need to think of a question!
    *****************************************
    Italian:
    2012 Granturismo S (Med Blu, Larini x-pipe)
    Other:
    2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
    2006 Mini Cooper S (Checkmate)

  2. #9432
    Senior Member JonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    858
    OK - let's go with something mildly amusing for a Friday.

    What is a Chaparral Cock?
    *****************************************
    Italian:
    2012 Granturismo S (Med Blu, Larini x-pipe)
    Other:
    2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
    2006 Mini Cooper S (Checkmate)

  3. #9433
    Senior Member zagatoes30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Silverstone
    Posts
    8140
    Excellent a question that means absolutely nothing to me
    Andy


    Current Fleet

    1982 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2.0, 1991 Alfa Romeo SZ,1996 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
    1999 Maserati QP IV
    2009 Range Rover Supercharged
    1983 Raleigh Tuff Burner

  4. #9434
    Senior Member MarkMas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Stroud
    Posts
    982
    I used to watch a western on TV called "High Chaparral", which I think meant an area of hilly land with a few shrubs on it. So I'm thinking a 'Chaparral Cock' is an ironic name for something in that area that wakes you up, goes in the pot or, y'know, the other thing.
    Vulture? Prairie Dog? Jackrabbit? Stick of salami?
    Current: Quattroporte V 4.2 Standard (2009 Facelift Black over Cream)
    Previous: Jaguar X-type 3.0 Estate, Jaguar X-type 3.0 Saloon, Audi A8 3.7, Volvo V70 T5R, Subaru Imprezza Turbo, BMW 325, Vauxhall Carlton GSi, Ford Escort RS Turbo

  5. #9435
    Quote Originally Posted by JonW View Post
    OK - let's go with something mildly amusing for a Friday.

    What is a Chaparral Cock?
    Is it some sort of tool?

    Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    Martin
    Currently owning Maserati 4200 CC 4th July 2003 Seat Ibiza SE TDI PD 22 June 2003 Kawasaki ZXR750 L1 1993 SEAT Leon FR
    Past Well Pedalled Rocketships:Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4TP 2012, VW Polo 16V 1997
    Previous Sheds: Rover 214 SLi 1995, BMW 318i 1986, Vauxhall Astra 1984.
    Previous Motorbikes: Kawasaki ZX6R J2 2001 Honda CRF 230 2008 Kawasaki ZX9R C2 1998,Kawasaki ZX6R F2 1995, Suzuki GSX550ESD 1986.

  6. #9436
    Senior Member Navcorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1206
    Not the mustachioed rancher from the High Chaparral who would later fail the Village People audition for being slightly "too" camp.

  7. #9437
    Senior Member JonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkMas View Post
    I used to watch a western on TV called "High Chaparral", which I think meant an area of hilly land with a few shrubs on it. So I'm thinking a 'Chaparral Cock' is an ironic name for something in that area that wakes you up, goes in the pot or, y'know, the other thing.
    Vulture? Prairie Dog? Jackrabbit? Stick of salami?
    Kind of warmish, and accurate in terms of what a chaparral is. However, none of the suggestions for what a Chaparral Cock is are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by midlifecrisis View Post
    Is it some sort of tool?

    Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    Nope - afraid not

    Quote Originally Posted by Navcorr View Post
    Not the mustachioed rancher from the High Chaparral who would later fail the Village People audition for being slightly "too" camp.
    LOL - but no
    *****************************************
    Italian:
    2012 Granturismo S (Med Blu, Larini x-pipe)
    Other:
    2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
    2006 Mini Cooper S (Checkmate)

  8. #9438
    Senior Member Yoghurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    823
    Is it along the lines of Welsh Rarebit and referring to a vegetable instead of an animal?
    2018 - Black & 600+ bhp
    2017 - the hilarious GTA
    2016 - King of the Vomitorium
    2015 - It's all about Health and Safety - is it turned on yet?

  9. #9439
    Senior Member RSM Masser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1803
    [QUOTE=JonW;59441.

    What is a Chaparral Cock?[/QUOTE]

    Secured with a double Thrupple nut and foofall Valve?

  10. #9440
    Senior Member JonW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoghurt View Post
    Is it along the lines of Welsh Rarebit and referring to a vegetable instead of an animal?
    Nope - not a vegetable

    Quote Originally Posted by RSM Masser View Post
    Secured with a double Thrupple nut and foofall Valve?
    Nope
    *****************************************
    Italian:
    2012 Granturismo S (Med Blu, Larini x-pipe)
    Other:
    2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
    2006 Mini Cooper S (Checkmate)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •