Question of the day

zagatoes30

Best not follow on with geography then

So Motor Racing what first happened in 1911 and last happened in 2016, in between it has happened 7 times and some would say there is a good chance of it happening again this year?

zagatoes30

Must be Rookie winners then? As cannot have been previous F1 winners at inception.

Correct these were the years that a Rookie won the Indy 500, there is lots of speculation that Alonso might do well this year so that he would be the tenth if he did it.

Over to you

midlifecrisis

Correct these were the years that a Rookie won the Indy 500, there is lots of speculation that Alonso might do well this year so that he would be the tenth if he did it.

Over to you

My Mrs was telling me that if he didn't win, Mcl would probably lose him for good.

zagatoes30

My Mrs was telling me that if he didn't win, Mcl would probably lose him for good.

I think he has matching Graham Hills record of F1 Champion, Indy 500 Winner and Le Mans Winner in his sites so if he doesn't win Indy he will probably move to race in the full series until he gets the win and then get a Le Mans drive - It's not that he doesn't have the skill and he doesn't need the money

Andy