Question of the day

spkennyuk

Lack of small boys caused by the little blighters dying from the plague ?

Bingo. The Black death. Children were employed to scare the birds up to around 1346. So many died in the years that followed that the scarecrow as we know it was used instead

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
By unique, I think he means they can only do one thing at once. Usually the wrong thing. ;)

zagatoes30

See I knew Benny would have lots of suggestions all which maybe correct but none that are unique to stewardesses

spkennyuk

Is this the one where they have to be single to be a stewardess, otherwise they're called some other name that means stewardess? Like "wench" lol!

Flight attendants they are called now. Has its got something to do with their training or qualifications they needed to be classed as a stewardess. Like pursers for example.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Something to do with the spelling and nothing to do with them per se? Only word that ends in 'sses' or something equally obscure?

spkennyuk

My turn and I'm sure Benny will have many answers ;)

What is unique about stewardesses ?

I asked the other font of useless information at work. It's one they knew :) I'm not going to spoil it but that's a good question very obscure information. This is one that could well roll over into tomorrow unless you chuck out a big hint.