Yes please - MC Stradale

safrane

Andy...stop doing this to yourself...you will only get more frustrated with the current car...wait to you have the money. THEN splash out

outrun

The rosso one gives me little goosebumps. Shame my budget is "only" 65k or so.

Love the exterior colour
not so keen on the interior
but if it was wheeled carefully in my direction.......................

Andyk

Andy...stop doing this to yourself...you will only get more frustrated with the current car...wait to you have the money. THEN splash out

Funny enough I was only talking to MAF this morning about my frustrations......(no funny comments please)

Andyk

The rosso one gives me little goosebumps. Shame my budget is "only" 65k or so.

I know......it is rather lovely...

Attachments

• maserati-granturismo-s-mc-stradale-centenary-116781301-4.jpg
    maserati-granturismo-s-mc-stradale-centenary-116781301-4.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 109

hoyin

Yes I saw the £87k one. Very nice at that price. Wonder how much further they will drop. Tempted to chop mine in to exchange for a 4 seater strad.

safrane

given that a year older one with very low miles is £87k compared to the newer ones with delivery miles at £114...that's a big drop and I suspect they will drop a fair bit with the newer models come to bare.

ChrisQP09

Yes I saw the £87k one. Very nice at that price. Wonder how much further they will drop. Tempted to chop mine in to exchange for a 4 seater strad.

At that price, Id sell my car for 24k just to bag the Stradale.

hilts uk

They do look amazing. Interesting that the 3 with delivery miles are £30k more expensive than the 1 yr old one... Thats depreciation for you.

Andyk

And don't forget that the Lava grey paint which was the launch colour was not a cheap option...THink it 6kish......Ont he face of it it seems a decent price. The cheapest I've seen for sale so far was 103K so 87k is worth a look if you are looking for a 4 seater stradale.

Mr.Cambio

too much plastic under the bonnet and a fake leather/pvc interior. But it's a Stradale. One pre-facelift for me please.