Yes please - MC Stradale

philw696

Personal preference but I have never put mine back after sorting the engine as I think it looks nicer to see everything.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
The red is stunning but £87k would be far more tempting if I was in the market. The Alcantara trim in the Stradale is gorgeous as well - it feels like a step up from standard trim. Interesting to see how these will depreciate in the next year or two and whether they hold value more then other GTS models.

Maser Sod

The red is stunning but £87k would be far more tempting if I was in the market. The Alcantara trim in the Stradale is gorgeous as well - it feels like a step up from standard trim. Interesting to see how these will depreciate in the next year or two and whether they hold value more then other GTS models.

I think the Stradales will largely hold a high price due to the limited numbers on the market. I'd love one, but I think they are too overpriced for what they are. If they weren't so darn good-looking more questions would be asked!

Andyk

The Lava grey one in the flesh looks stunning. Pictures do not do this colour justice as its a pearlescent colour and in the sunlight looks lovely.....

Maser Sod

Maserati paint jobs are some of the loveliest things around. Rarely do pictures do them justice.

Andyk

The pearl paints are expensive mind you...They currently do three......Bianco birdcage, Bianco Fuji and the Grigio Lava....but all look great.