Sorn QP Might be worth a look .....

Andyk

Have that saved and love the colour etc but not sure how much the bits would cost....Common Maserati faults....Cannot say I've heard them on here before especially the door one. PLus washing her before putting pictures up would help. Would never advertise a dirty car.

Bad bits:
The car failed its MOT this week on the following:
Both rear tyres need to be replaced (currently Bridgestone Potenzas 285/35ZR19)
Nearside headlamp aim is too high
Supplementary restraint system warning lamp indicates a fault
Front passenger door cannot be opened from inside (common for Maseratis and easily fixable with instructions on web)
Nearside front anti-roll bar linkage has excessive play (another common Maserati issue)
Nothing ridiculous in this list. Airbag light only came on when driving the car to the garage.

allandwf

Maybe getting the door confused with Alfas ;) It's up my way(ish) . Auction will end before I'm back, or may have popped up for a look. Pity work reasons forces sale, grim at the moment.

Andyk

Stuff like near side headlight too high..If thats anything like my wifes old Megane it wasn't adjustable and needed a new headlight.....

safrane

If he tried to MOT it on a shoe string how well has it been maintained overall?...OK loss of your job but these 'faults' are not recent but a picture of champagne car, coke budget IMO

Andyk

It's not as if you'ii see it come up for sale fixed and clean for 18k as the miles on her puts her a lot lower than that....