An Italian Slice Of St Ives - THE MASERATI CLUB 2015 SPRING MEETING

Contigo

Sponsor
[video=youtube;cjQ2_oRgFpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjQ2_oRgFpw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

safrane

Oh how spiffing. ..

Brave owners given the traditional strength of Maserati hand brakes...and must be a very seagull friendly bunch *splat*

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really not sure that MAF's exhaust would be well suited to the genteel retirees of St. Ives. Overall it's probably best that Banana was represented by someone else.

2b1ask1

Special case
Some lovely metal, the only disappointment is under the bonnet of the GrandCab... Please Maserati a lot less plastic over the engine in the future!

allandwf

Enjoyed that, thanks. I did find the shot of the ghibli, then panning across to a piece of rusty old iron quite amusing :)

drewf

Recognised quite a few of the people on that vid, including my GranCab owning neighbour from the next village!

MAF260

My exhaust resonating off that harbour wall might have kick-started some of those old fossils' pacemakers!

alfatwo

Her indoors offered to buy me membership for the GB Maser club for my birthday,I wasn't too sure though...they come across as a bit fuddy and seem to talk with strange Terry Thomas like accents!

I might be completly wrong though...

Dave

Andyk

Not many youngsters in that video.....WHen I say young thats anyone under 60 by the looks of things.

conaero

Forum Owner
Watching that video made me feel that SM is the lunatic fringe of the Maserati world.

Roy Cropper, brilliant!

Some lovely old metal there for sure.