Got One!

markjc

Thanks to all the advice and encouragement over the last couple of weeks. Just picked up my new 4200 on Wednesday from Richard grace. Nice guy with no BS or pressure sales.
Had a trouble free 200 mile trip home and thanks to the odd sat navigation route found myself heading way up the M6 so came of at Penrith and had a blast over Hartside pass, Alston and through the Weardale valley. The performance and sound is addictive!

Here's to a summer of fun!

jayblue

Congrats on the purchase Mark, enjoy! Bet the journey back was one time you didn't mind the sat nav having a senior moment.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Thanks to all the advice and encouragement over the last couple of weeks. Just picked up my new 4200 on Wednesday from Richard grace. Nice guy with no BS or pressure sales.
Had a trouble free 200 mile trip home and thanks to the odd sat navigation route found myself heading way up the M6 so came of at Penrith and had a blast over Hartside pass, Alston and through the Weardale valley. The performance and sound is addictive!

Here's to a summer of fun!

Thanks for the kind words, hope you enjoy her as much as you did your first journey.

markjc

I thought the sat navigation might have been carefully designed by Maserati to know when there was a new owner and to automatically find a fun route home, but then I remembered it was Italian so that was never going to work!

It.was the blue 2004. I prefer the prefer the pre facelift looks. Photo in its new home IMG_00000018.jpg

markjc

I am thoroughly enjoying the sound but the dogs hates it! Don't think he will be an eager passenger

markjc

I thought the sat navigation might have been carefully designed by Maserati to know when there was a new owner and to automatically find a fun route home, but then I remembered it was Italian so that was never going to work!

It.was the blue 2004. I prefer the prefer the pre facelift looks. Photo in its new home View attachment 28463

safrane

So like my first. ..re sat nav. It takes a while to learn the functionality as you can set it to avoid routes, tolls and motorways etc

Needamaser

Saw that one for sale.
Looks very nice.
Very similar to my car which I got from Richard a year ago.
Getting lost with the sat nav just means longer having fun behind the wheel!
Enjoy.