Cheapest Lambo on the market?

Ewan

I'm having a farmer friend and classic tractor fanatic take a look for me. I want it.

outrun

Enjoy Ewan. If I had a few more acres, i'd have jumped at it. Your very own Panini style collection taking place!

Ewan

I finally bought the Lamborghini tractor earlier today. Drove it around his yard with a silly smile on my face. Pictures to follow. Obviously I'll be driving it down to my village pub (appropriately called The Plough) in the very near future.

And my business partner bought the SM at the same time. His first Maserati (all be it with a Citroen badge on the bonnet).

DavidL

We went to our little boy's first party last weekend. Parked in the barn was a Lamborghini tractor!
Clearly as common as muck in Wiltshire.

drewf

Little tractors are excellent fun - here's my 1949 competitor to the Lambo :)

[video=youtube;iRMmvrifVBs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRMmvrifVBs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

DavidL

Was it my one?! I bought it from a barn in Wiltshire! (Near Marlborough)

No these people could afford one with a cab!!:D
It looked a well used farm implement to be honest. My wife was a little concerned at my interest (as I imagine was yours!)

Phil H

I finally bought the Lamborghini tractor earlier today. Drove it around his yard with a silly smile on my face. Pictures to follow. Obviously I'll be driving it down to my village pub (appropriately called The Plough) in the very near future.

And my business partner bought the SM at the same time. His first Maserati (all be it with a Citroen badge on the bonnet).

H3lls's teeth, I should have negotiated commission with the seller before I posted the link.

PH

Ewan

Yes, I must say thank you Phil for posting that link. I'd have not known about the little Lamborghini if it had not been for you. If we ever meet, the beers are on me.

outrun

I'll buy you 10 if you run it to Le Mans next month!!

Very jealous in a child like way.

rs48635

Ewan

so happy for you, I too really fancy one of these!
cannot see The price on eBay now it has sold, how much was being asked for it?