Wanted - set of valved Larini backboxes for 3200

Danny

Just purchased the Larini H section which would go nice with a set of valved backboxes. Please let me know if you have or see a used pair for sale. Thanks!

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
3 years ago when I got mine, there was always a pair for sale, either valved (rare) or un-valved (more common, what I have).
The last few years don't think I have seen any second hand larini rear boxes for sale!
If you search the forum, converting a set of GranSport rear boxes (that are valved) to a richer, fuller sound, is now the way forward.

Danny

Mike, I am looking around for a set to be fitted to my 3200 AC, so I don't think that a set of GS boxes would fit (even after some mild modification), but I will consider them if I won't be able to find the Larini's

allandwf

I didn't know valved boxes were a 3200 option. Never seen a set. I have Larinis, no valves though.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Mike, I am looking around for a set to be fitted to my 3200 AC, so I don't think that a set of GS boxes would fit (even after some mild modification), but I will consider them if I won't be able to find the Larini's

Sorry you are right, thought you had a 4200, didn't read the title properly!

Danny

I didn't know valved boxes were a 3200 option. Never seen a set. I have Larinis, no valves though.

You are completely right. I thought I read somewhere that there was a valved option as well, but I now see that Larini only offers non-valved back boxes. Not sure if I want these. I may be more interested in an alternative where I can determine for myself if I want sportiness or quiet cruising. To be continued...