1 of 49

MAF260

Very odd that it's not listed as a GranSport. The 1 of 49 thing can't relate to GranSports, maybe he means black cars? Lower mileage than my black car, but lower spec also. I think I may be underpricing mine when it comes up for sale!

D Walker

Very odd that it's not listed as a GranSport. The 1 of 49 thing can't relate to GranSports, maybe he means black cars? Lower mileage than my black car, but lower spec also. I think I may be underpricing mine when it comes up for sale!

Lol- Have a word with yourself!!!

Andyk

That is very odd thing to say....2006 car.....not many GS's under 25k these days tech cloth or not....Mark yours is a great buy. Been looking down the back of chairs to see if I can find some money...

safrane

Saw that myself and thought it was aprox £2k over priced for a non LE private sale...and you would need to check the history and wishbones.

However if it makes 27k it will push up the summer GS market.

BRR

Same interior as mine, the light coloured tech cloth is a nightmare to keep clean, at some point i intend to swap it out for grey alcantara

safrane

I see there is a similar car for sale on Autotrader with Prestige for similar money.