Auto Italia Brooklands May 2nd

dem maser

will be there in my Panda 100 but im also with little one so looking for activities to keep her busy, don't remember if they have anything for kids

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
will be there in my Panda 100 but im also with little one so looking for activities to keep her busy, don't remember if they have anything for kids

I don't remember much for kids last time, Dem. lots of noise, which may not necessarily be her cup of tea. How old is she?

Still planning on being there, assuming my car's back in fighting form again by then!

JDB

Nope, lost my interest in Auto Italia when the Ward's borrowed my car in the late 90's for a photo shoot and then refused to even let me have a copy of the book that it featured heavily in.

P51

I will be taking part in the track demo but not the hill climb, although many maseratis do participate in this event too.
Look forward to seeing you there. Did you enjoy Horsham piazza?
P51 - Mario (not Carlo lol lol)

c4sman

Not a lot specifically for kids but my little one loves going in and out of the aeroplanes on sight and that kept her entertained, (she was 4 at the time)

Morebeans

I will be taking part in the track demo but not the hill climb, although many maseratis do participate in this event too.
Look forward to seeing you there. Did you enjoy Horsham piazza?
P51 - Mario (not Carlo lol lol)

Apologies Mario!!
Yep - great day out and throughly enjoyed it. Have you seen the videos on Youtube?
See you at Brooklands