For Sale: Quattroporte Sport GTS

Dyer3200

Well done mate time to move on - the buyer has had a right result, lovely car fantastic price

Now can you remove the ad from PH its making mine look expensive :laughing:

ChrisQP09

thanks guys, well its sold pending the bits and pieces. Next on the cars is a 4.7 GT or 360. Either way I'll be supercar-less for few months to save a bit.

hoyin

If you want something for fun, to make a good financial choice and you don't need the 2+2 seats I would go 360.

Personally I would save up more and go for a 430. I prefer this as a more modern car and shape. But this is only my personal preference.

Andyk

Agree, 430 was a big improvement from what you read. My brother in law had a 360 and he lent it me for 24 hours...Never liked it to be honest....It wasn't how I thought it would be...Never liked the sound and the cabin never did it for me.......and never a fan of the bloated looks compared to the very pretty 355...But we are all different and would be the better bet if you don't want to loose money...

safrane

Forum member Phil took me back to my home in his 360...made my GS seem ever so slow (or maybe my driving ) It also had a wonderful exhaust note from his sport version back boxes...cabin in stitched leather was nice to and not what I was expecting.

Andyk

Bet you will miss her...Although you have exciting times ahead looking for you next car.

StuartW

My cousin has a manual Gallardo, much more involving than the e-gear, and he loves it. It is de-cat'ed and has Tubi rears so sounds awesome - I can thoroughly recommend it