For Sale: Quattroporte Sport GTS

Wack61

Not a cat in hells chance it'll still be around so I'll be lucky to find one as nice as this in 6 months when I'm in the market

Stunning

ChrisQP09

Not a cat in hells chance it'll still be around so I'll be lucky to find one as nice as this in 6 months when I'm in the market

Stunning

Thanks you never know. The market can be strange, things seem to be slowing down a bit heading into autumn

Wack61

I know , I just wish I had a time machine to jump forward 6 months

Just make it clear the price is firm so they're not dealers trying to bid you low

jluis

I know , I just wish I had a time machine to jump forward 6 months

Just make it clear the price is firm so they're not dealers trying to bid you low

I know this is a very personal choice, but what about a short term bank credit to be repayed in 6 months?
Over here the euro is so miserable that the bank is almost lending money for free (3% rate on personal loans ....)

Wack61

Would that I could but I've got a number of things to sell to put to it , Impreza , defender, a watch

I was thinking of spending around 20k when the time is right but I said I won't do what I normally do which is have it bought before I've even seen it so I just roll up with my tongue hanging out so any negotiation is over as soon as he sees me.

Yours is a bit over budget but given 6 months and a bit of depreciation if it doesn't sell it's definitely At the top of the list

I've got really attached to this Impreza , selling it is going to be like saying goodbye to one of the dogs

Andyk

AT the price Chris has pitched it it surely must sell soon....Cheapest Sport GTS I've every seen I think......Most are 25k and above.

ChrisQP09

AT the price Chris has pitched it it surely must sell soon....Cheapest Sport GTS I've every seen I think......Most are 25k and above.

It is the cheapest and she is no mutt either. The summer is beginning to close to which probably won't help, it will sell I'm confident of it.

ChrisQP09

Guy booked to come over so fingers crossed.

Its actually so cheap that 70% of emails are asking me if its CAT D and was the collision bad haha. Sorry car is squeaky clean!