Gransport For Sale - One of the best in the UK.

jayblue

Cheers Jay. Shame to see it go but hey ho. How's yours?

All good thanks, love driving it. No problems with her since getting the rear arm bushes done last year for the MOT.

Got a new X pipe in the garage ready to fit and hoping to get new "squish" pipes to join it to free up some more noise.

highlander

All good thanks, love driving it. No problems with her since getting the rear arm bushes done last year for the MOT.

Got a new X pipe in the garage ready to fit and hoping to get new "squish" pipes to join it to free up some more noise.
Oh my, that's all we need, another loud GS! Lol

outrun

Nope, white is not for me.

I won't but for a couple of months yet, not all ducks are in a row.

In hoping for Red, grey, blue, black in that order. No white or yellow for me.

Andyk

Red.....Never seen one in red......Not a seater. seen the latest 4 seater in that lovely red but finding a two seater may be hard in the UK.....A few Granito ones and one or two blue.....Most seem to be black or white with a splattering of Matt Granito ones....

Andyk

WOW.....That is stunning. Isn't that the red that was not on the option sheet and cost about 16k. Think it's a red you could get on a Ferrari and have seen it on a QP Meridien had for sale a few years back....It's certainly not the standard red. You need to hunt that one down when you are ready to buy.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That is pretty stellar. Lancaster had a red two-seater in when the Strad was quite new out. Looked amazing. Not sure it was *that* variant of red, though.