Gransport For Sale - One of the best in the UK.

MAF260

Sold. Gone. Sad.

New owner is a forum member, I'll let him come forward when he is ready. Happy to see it stay in the community. On it's way back to England.

Sold within a day, congratulations!

Have you bought a Stradale yet?

outrun

It was not D Walker....

Give me a chance on the Strad!!! I'll either run the Biturbo to Le Mans or we'll bring Matt's z4mc. Time will tell !!

highlander

Your signature starting to look like a traders history now mate ;)
Look forward to seeing the bi turbo at end of May - assume you are going to scot Italian day?

Angelus

Congrats on the sale, if I'd seen this post yesterday I'd have been on the phone to you. Lovely car which has a growl and I'm sure the new owner will enjoy her.

amyzoe

Great car,great price,best colour !!!! Good to know that both buyer and seller got what they wanted and higher miles don't put buyers off when the rest of the car is A1

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Congrats, looked a stonking car for the money. Really tempted me but for business reasons I stay away from cat cars. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong, as some cars have more damage and no cat, but that's just the way I do things. Nonetheless someone has got a lot of car for their money.

Looks like you'll be left with your Biturbo, I am too, just enjoying my Spyder at the moment, great noise and awesome car to drive. Completely different from a GS but great fun, yours is a 1982 model so will have carbs too, sure it sounds quality.

outrun

Cheers Dicky. It has a Weber in a plenum chamber making set up quite amusing!! Going great now and currently being painted here and there to get it tip top. It will be away for another couple of weeks so currently Maserless for a while!!

I'd love to have kept the GS but my quest for a Strad means that sacrifices must be made.

jayblue

Wow super quick sale hope you don't miss her too much Athol! I remember when you started her up when i was with you last August, i bet the new owner was smiling all the way home with that noise.

outrun

Yup Phil. It just doesn't photograph quite as well as it looks in the flesh. I think that turns many people off. For me, silver is pure and shows the lines that the designer intended. Little details that are lost with other colors show up well.