4200 Cambiocorsa

Tom4200

Would anyone be interested in this around 15k

Full MOT
Full Maserati SH
2003 03

Debating whether to sell now bank the cash and save for a DB9 I've wanted

hodroyd

You might have to be a bit flexible on the price Tom, if you want to place a full detailed advert on here, send a PM to Conaero..!!

Tom4200

Im in two minds whether to sell, just really fancying a DB9 and I can't shift the itch

hoyin

Have you driven a DB9? What are your reasons for getting one? The 4 seats? Not worth it in my opinion. If you want the 4 seats get a Granturismo. If you want an Aston get the Vantage.

zagatoes30

WHS ^^

Not a fan of the DB9, the rear seats aren't really useable, the Vantage is a much better car IMO

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
The chap I bought my spyder off sold a DB9 to buy it. He said the spyder was much more of a sports car and a better all round drive but it was too sporty for his wife. After he sold it to me, he bought a GranCab. It says quite a lot really!

As an aside, I used to drive quite a lot with a girl (Sarah) who has a de-catted (and pink wrapped) DBS and drives it like she stole it. On the straights and through the twisties, the spyder was never left wanting and I could always keep up quite nicely.

Tom4200

Well it's between a DB9 and a Vantage but I fancy the extra space with the DB9 and the V12, drove a Vantage that noise is intoxicating plus they are absoloutely gorgeous I'm struggling to gel with the 4200 and I'm not sure why!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I really don't like Astons and I don't know why either. A mate (Mad Bob) promised himself an Aston before he was 50 and he bought one of the early Vantage V8s. He sold it after 3 months as he said it was slow, handled badly and was claustrophobic inside. He took a £10k+ hit and bought a 3.4l Boxster S and said it was a much better car. A Vantage V12 would be Ok but I wouldn't bother with a V8, even an S. My son Ryan said the manual Vantage V8 was the worst car he ever drove and that includes the Peugeot he learned to drive in!

Tom4200

I can't understand why I dont gel with the 4200. I fell out of love very quickly, the cabin just feels awkward to me sometimes... maybe that's it and I prefer the Aston marque

safrane

Price for cars is always difficult to judge; however I sold a 2003 (2004 MY) 4200 4 years ago with more miles (71k) but for less than £13k.

Andyk

Get some more details and pictures up in the Maserati forum cars for sale and see what happens...

hoyin

Can't comment on the 4200. But you need to drive a DB9 before you buy one. I didn't think much of it and preferred the Granturismo over it. V12 Vantage though ..... If I didn't need 4 seats occasionally.

midlifecrisis

For a 12 year old car 56k is nothing. Mines creeping up to 76k and I've had it for four years now from 58k originally bought it for 16k but it's engine was reconditioned at 38k( hydolocked). It would be interesting what you finally get for it.