CAT D Facelift now on Auction(Previous 15k I think)

Parptoot

That looks very nice, he's clearly had that detailed or he's a demon with the wax etc.

Is this another possible for you? With the damage and CAT D label I'd have thought it wasn't for you given your standards. Cheap it may be (at the moment) but I'd rather have one of a forum member or one of the forum Sponsors.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Nice new cheap tyres fitted.
No thanks.
If I was selling I would have kept that bit quiet and hope the buyer does not notice!

D Walker

That looks very nice, he's clearly had that detailed or he's a demon with the wax etc.

Is this another possible for you? With the damage and CAT D label I'd have thought it wasn't for you given your standards. Cheap it may be (at the moment) but I'd rather have one of a forum member or one of the forum Sponsors.

No - definitely not! The fact that it had an insurance claim - but the repairs seem to be unknown (no receipt or proof) of what was carried out would and has sent me running. If he could say- had some Cat D and this, this and this etc was carried out byxxxxx then who knows, but no - not for me.

nfm

Not clear who undertook the recent service and no indication if it was a mileage service which it should have been. Agree re tyres, a big no no for me as it signals corner cutting. A mesh grill would make a big difference.