GranSport for sale soon

MAF260

It will be the cheapest GS for sale in the country. FSH, good spec and has/will have new wishbones, tyres, brakes, windscreen and properly refurbed wheels. Interested parties please contact me by PM for details and to ask any questions.

IMG_2081.jpgIMG_2047.jpg

Steve GS

Thought you would be wanting to push the prices up on these lovely cars. Love them in black just not enough to sell mine and buy yours.

rs48635

That is bang tidy Mark.
Not a two trident man then? Or making room for something..........................?

safrane

I may know of a buyer. If you could PM me the details and a way of contacting you. They do want a full LE btw.

Ewan

Can you PM me mileage, price, and an interior description or photo, please.

MAF260

Wheels back from refurbers, just fitted them. All I'm waiting for now is the discs to arrive - I wish the bloke that's organising them would pull his finger out!

IMG_2500.jpgIMG_2501.jpg

zagatoes30

Wheels back from refurbers, just fitted them. All I'm waiting for now is the discs to arrive - I wish the bloke that's organising them would pull his finger out!

Me too, if he takes much longer the Spyder will have to come off the road :(

GS looks nice though :)

MAF260

I'm rather frustrated they've taken as long as this, given I was initially told a 12-14 week turnaround. In hindsight I guess that was ambitious to create a relatively small batch of bespoke discs from scratch within their large manufacturing runs. I chased again last week, but the guy I'm dealing with was on holiday. I expect to get an update this week - from the last conversation they should be with us imminently. I'd like to see batch #1 before ordering batch #2!

Andyk

Was wondering yesterday it she had sold or not Mark...Was looking at your original pictures. She looks lovely.