Adg 4200 £25k

D Walker

Seems like a bun fight sometimes to get a good one quickly when they come up! Sorry ;) Still had to pay good money for it but definitely think it is worth it. Marios has had it for last 2 weeks but should be getting her back this week.
Hey thems the breaks, penalty for living in Gods county I guess!!
Lol.

Andyk

Yes it's grey but Maserati grey is really light and nothing like the old man Merc grey that you see in so many cars....It looks good.

D Walker

Yes it's grey but Maserati grey is really light and nothing like the old man Merc grey that you see in so many cars....It looks good.

Whats the exterior like Andy, Is it more towards grey than silver or is it like a washed out blue?

D Walker

Part of me is wondering what could be done with those silver grills on the vintage pack,

I just aren't over enamoured with silver cars!!

Contigo

Sponsor
It is not Silver it is Blue, Martyn and Simon have the same car and in the flesh it is stunning!

Phil H

IMHO the wheels are too dark on the 07 car and make it look rather heavy. The Vintage Pack is fine and to mess with it could devalue a lovely example of the breed.

The 05 car looks gorgeous and the interior is the same as mine; folk say the grey on grey looks refined when compared with the Assetto we had.

PH

safrane

The front chrome gill can be swapped for a black one, they are about £250 and held on with 6 screws...keep the original one in storage or change the look with the seasons. The chrome ones in the rear are stuck in with mastic but you would have to be looking at front and rear to notice that they were not the same.

Spartacus

i have a Argento Luna 4200 , and i was unsure until i saw it it bright sunshine , it looks stunning . go and see it in the flesh :p

D Walker

i have a Argento Luna 4200 , and i was unsure until i saw it it bright sunshine , it looks stunning . go and see it in the flesh :p

I would do but for the 650 mile roundtrip and the fact I am only off 1 day in 13 at the moment and doing 12-14 hrs a day. My day off is mainly wasted catching up on business stuff. (Put the harps away),

zagatoes30

When your looking at stuff that was uncommon when new you have to be prepared to travel to get the best. We recently did a day trip to Aberdeen just to see a roadblocker, we then had to drive back to collect it but are so glad we did as it was the best around and fully laden with all the goodies we needed. All that effort but we got the best there is, so get on and do it.

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep indeed the day Davd buys a car will be when **** freezes over! Get your finger out man you don't know what you are missing!

Birdcage

I would do but for the 650 mile roundtrip and the fact I am only off 1 day in 13 at the moment and doing 12-14 hrs a day. My day off is mainly wasted catching up on business stuff. (Put the harps away),

Translation: blah blah blah blah. I think I maybe might perhaps sort of want a Maserati, but then again I'm not sure.

You must have 'been interested' in just about every car that's been for sale in the last year. Is your wife that scary or has she had your balls already?