Adg 4200 £25k

D Walker

Same colour as Richards 04 one but different interior I think, though could be photos. Is it worth 6k more though??

Andyk

Sorry Andy, it's the ones in the side panels I was meaning.
Dave

Yep, that's the ones I'm talking about as well...They are part of the vintage pack..The ones under the side indicators on the wing.......Same as the ones on here...

Vintage pack - £2465
Chrome door handles, chrome vents in front wing, 7 spoke ball polished wheels,
aluminium brake calipers and chromed front grille with red accents in trident.

Attachments

• IMGP3215.jpg
    IMGP3215.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 10

Andyk

Is it worth 6k more though??

For me yes it is....It's a 2007 registered car against a 2004....It's a face lift car with all the upgrades that goes with it over a 2004. It is one of the last 4200's madee with the GS wheels option. If you wanted a to buy a set of GS wheels I believe they would cost you 2k or more. Plus the face lift car has 26k on the clock against the 2004 cars 52k...So yes for me the car is worth more....But Dicky's car will be a lovely car for that 6k less.

All depends what you want...If you prefer the look of the 2004 then its the one for you. There are some that prefer the uncluttered lines of the earlier cars against the face lifted cars.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I'd actually say ADG's car is a bargain at that price, low miles and GS wheels and great colour combo.

Steve GS

I'd say good price if that was a gs it would be up for 30k. And in my opinion I think all the 3200 4200 gs range are worth more. But glad there not other wise I wouldn't be driving one.

safrane

If it was a GS it would be +£8-10k...that appears to be the value differential of the two types. Given that it was also roughly the difference when new, the GS has kept its premium remarkably well.

rockits

I'd say both Dicky's car & the ADG one are both well/keenly priced. I'm not a fan of the Vintage pack. I wouldn't sell my car for £25k or less so think these both represent good value.

D Walker

I'd say both Dicky's car & the ADG one are both well/keenly priced. I'm not a fan of the Vintage pack. I wouldn't sell my car for £25k or less so think these both represent good value.
You beat me to a bargain - all fair in love and car hunting

Andyk

Vintage pack is an acquired taste but it wouldn't put me off a good 4200...The ADG one is just stunning.

D Walker

It is Andy,
But as you say - acquired taste and probably too much of a stretch for me financially.

Dave

mikeey_boiy

We have vintage pack on ours. At first I wasnt bothered but seeing it in the flesh it is much nicer, not as in your face as you may think.

Stunning car in the advert, price looks good to me

rockits

You beat me to a bargain - all fair in love and car hunting
Seems like a bun fight sometimes to get a good one quickly when they come up! Sorry ;) Still had to pay good money for it but definitely think it is worth it. Marios has had it for last 2 weeks but should be getting her back this week.