599 gtb

Contigo

Sponsor
When they were released they were £340k, that's stupid money now if that is true. I'd still rather have a 458 Speciale and a plain F12 though for the price of that GTO.

D Walker

When they were released they were £340k, that's stupid money now if that is true. I'd still rather have a 458 Speciale and a plain F12 though for the price of that GTO.
It's Blue..... Lol, I agree tho, as I'm never going to be I. That position I shan't worry too much, can still dream tho'

Ewan

GTO's aren't selling well now - too many on the market, just hanging around. Though this blue car at least stands out from the rest.

The 599 GTB has fallen by maybe 10% over the last year. Looking at the one my business partner bought this week last year, and comparing it to what's being asked now, it has (and others similar) dropped a good £10k. For easy maths let's call it £1k per month in depreciation alone.

Another friend selling his 599 GTB (but upgraded by the main dealer to HGTE spec) has dropped his asking price from £140k to £130k. And it's immaculate with only 7k on the clock. As a model, let's just say they are not flying off the shelves. Great car though.

Chrisb2015

I always thought the big V12 Ferrari's would be quicker than their V8 brothers. Having stumbled across this I am really surprised

Really isn't anything in it in this race. Of course speed isn't everything..........

iainw

On the other hand this is why I don't want a Cali.....

But you can have the roof off in a Cali and fit 4 people in. And with a Titanium Amityrix exhaust , would sound quite good.
Would be interesting to see the 600 HP Portofino vs the 458. It would still be slower, but maybe a bit closer.

Phil the Brit

GTO's aren't selling well now - too many on the market, just hanging around. Though this blue car at least stands out from the rest.

The 599 GTB has fallen by maybe 10% over the last year. Looking at the one my business partner bought this week last year, and comparing it to what's being asked now, it has (and others similar) dropped a good £10k. For easy maths let's call it £1k per month in depreciation alone.

Another friend selling his 599 GTB (but upgraded by the main dealer to HGTE spec) has dropped his asking price from £140k to £130k. And it's immaculate with only 7k on the clock. As a model, let's just say they are not flying off the shelves. Great car though.

There is a great difference in price though between a HGTE where it was made at the factory versus a 599 with a HGTE kit fitted at the dealership.
The factory cars are the ones that are the more desirable