Red Ghibli - 1995

Trev Latter

I take it you mean the much discussed car that had lots of corrosion issues in the past? I thought that one had a cream interior, but may be mistaken. There's some pretty heavy recent looking undersealing going on in that last picture. It does make you question what may be lurking underneath.

dickyb

Interesting car that one, its unusual for a Series 1a 2.8 to have a 6 speed gearbox, normally only the 2 litre version of this era would have the 6 speed. I remember seeing this car for sale several years ago and I spoke to the owner about it, he insisted that the car had the 6 speed gearbox from the factory. I asked the current seller if he could confirm the engine type number from the chassis plate to see if the car was potentially an ultra rare RHD 2 litre car but they told me the car was now sold. I see its still listed on their website and is still listed on ebay so it was probably a case of can't be bothered to look.

Potentially looks like quite a nice example but perhaps a little steep for an early high mileage car.

Ewan

Looks great in red. But I don't like the shut lines on the boot - has it had a rear-end crash?