3200 AC for sale

Andyk

The more I look at this the more I cannot help but think its a great buy with all the work carried out and the new engine. When lower miles ones are at 17k to 23k this just smacks at a really good buy.

Parisien

Looks well, an engine with just 44k on it now, go drive it, if it goes half decently.......why not!

I am sure you can sell on for similar money in a year or two

P

allandwf

It is a good buy, especially as it will cost at least anothe 5k if anyone wants my black one!

D Walker

I guess this is the standout line for me

"I have owned this car since 2005 and done 90,000 miles in it, over this time it has had almost £45,000 spent on it"

That's 9k miles a year at a cost of £4500 a year on average - not sure I could afford that type of layout - especially with flying and other hobbies!!!

Ewan

If looks lovely, and well priced. But it's getting on a bit now in age and mileage, so if kept outside and used in all weathers, I'd be wanting to inspect the chassis, sub-frame, etc for rust. It's not as of its a garage queen, kept dry all winter and just used on summer weekends (though us priced to reflect this).

Contigo

Sponsor
If looks lovely, and well priced. But it's getting on a bit now in age and mileage, so if kept outside and used in all weathers, I'd be wanting to inspect the chassis, sub-frame, etc for rust. It's not as of its a garage queen, kept dry all winter and just used on summer weekends (though us priced to reflect this).

I think you would be shocked at how poor even the garage queens are underneath.

MAserati gave NO rust protection on these cars and most 3200's have surface corrosion to quite an extent. Sub frame corrosion is very common too.

vulcan1208

Well it was checked over at Giallo this month Matthew said it was one of the best ones but I guess if people know better than him without having seen it then fair dues to them.

safrane

Don't let it frustrate you Vulcan...had the same uniformed comments made about the first 4200 I sold despite it just having everything checked out by Emblem, and it being up for less than they sell for today...and that was four years ago.