This car local to me anyone know it

Andyk

Nope not for me...been there done that...Anyway I have my eye on another Maserati for the same money...

alfatwo

Comon then, tell us what your up too.. don't tell me a low miles face lift 4200 for around 8K!

Dave

gjwilson

No not that one....Its a bit more than 8k as well....Not much more though.

No a QP with loads of miles on her and a few things need doing......A nice little project running into the summer maybe.

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/16832-Anyone-by-Thorpe-Le-Soken-Frinton-ESSEX-CO16-0AA

If you fancy a QP mine may be going up for sale depending on another working out, only done 37k.
Was a cat D (minor front end) fully repaired and only real issue is an intermittent air bag light!
I am off to look at a black one tomorrow :)

gjwilson

Sounds interesting ..... What is the spec, colour etc..

Its my 2004 QP V
Tan leather with heated, massage and cooling fans I the seats (not sure if these are standard)
Been using the car so just clocked over to 38k
I have no idea what colour this is really is..........silvery, greeny, all depends on the light! Sure someone can tell me the correct name (have added pics below:)
Picture below was taken at a recent meet.
Loads of history to work done, ALOT spent!
Got about 40 pages of history with the car, mainly from H.R Owen totalling about 20k

Covers, new springs, dampers, wheel re furb, New clutch receipts (F1 Sensors as well) in 2011 and showing as 3% worn only 6k miles ago so LOADS left (all carried out at HR Owen)
Air bag light is mentioned as well in the docs stating its the drivers side wiring harness which would explain the intermittent fault.

I should know this week if the other option comes off for me and should that be the case this will officially be up for sale, so if this is hijacking this thread I will re-post in the for sale section.
If you seen some of my other posts you will see it comes with a nice brand new key lol (plus spare - 2 remote keys)

FB_IMG_1422259491307.jpg

IMAG1330.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg

IMAG1334.jpg

IMAG1338.jpg

gjwilson

The car is on original wheels (had others on for a few weeks and ride was terrible!) and it wont be sold with the private plate. Cheers

outrun

OI Wilson ! That's my car. I thought we had a wee deal brewing? Another QP is not really what you want....

Colour is the rare Verdi Aquamarina.

gjwilson

lol very true Athol, but I have really fallen in love with the QPs :) think I would just prefer a black one, or a sport.
Never know, could all fall through anyway!!

Thought you were just being nice saying you wanted it :thumb1:

gjwilson

And it also has ipod connectivity in the arm rest, obviously its worth buying for that alone :)

gjwilson

Well the black one fell through, was just too slow as you will see from another thread on here (the black one with the red / grey interior)
But this WILL be for sale..........will get it up on the for sale section soon enough :) (BTW the random shots are to show this really looks great when clean :) Regularly treated, polished and waxed / sealed

I will be looking for £9800 to anyone interested. Still gutted I missed the black one................:frusty5:

IMAG1172.jpg

IMAG1173.jpg

IMAG1174.jpg

IMAG1184.jpg

IMAG1280.jpg

IMAG1332.jpg

Andyk

Its my 2004 QP V
Tan leather with heated, massage and cooling fans I the seats (not sure if these are standard)
Been using the car so just clocked over to 38k
I have no idea what colour this is really is..........silvery, greeny, all depends on the light! Sure someone can tell me the correct name (have added pics below:)
Picture below was taken at a recent meet.
Loads of history to work done, ALOT spent!
Got about 40 pages of history with the car, mainly from H.R Owen totalling about 20k

Covers, new springs, dampers, wheel re furb, New clutch receipts (F1 Sensors as well) in 2011 and showing as 3% worn only 6k miles ago so LOADS left (all carried out at HR Owen)
Air bag light is mentioned as well in the docs stating its the drivers side wiring harness which would explain the intermittent fault.

I should know this week if the other option comes off for me and should that be the case this will officially be up for sale, so if this is hijacking this thread I will re-post in the for sale section.
If you seen some of my other posts you will see it comes with a nice brand new key lol (plus spare - 2 remote keys)

View attachment 27250

View attachment 27251

View attachment 27252

View attachment 27253

View attachment 27254

ONly just seen this...SHe looks lovely....and a very rare colour. Not seen another on that colour. Ummmmm there's a thought. What was the scale of the front end repair. Do you have pictures of the repair etc.

gjwilson

I actually have no idea. Can't have been bad as the one evidence is a new front bumper, grille and front wing (passenger side).
Other than that the car looks original underneath. Engine bay 100% with absolutely no signs of any damage / repair. When I bought it it was advertised by the garage as minor and when I went to see it, it all checked out and I have loved it since :)