Goodwood FoS 2015

JonH

Anyone going to Goodwood FoS this year?
I'm heading up Thursday evening to set up camp. I think we have three pitches planned with a variety of motors.
Be good to catch up with fellow SM members if there.

LDM 3200

Might try to make FoS this year, unfortunately can't make the 73rd which is a pity as it seems like a good event.

Lozzingers

I keep meaning to book this up and get tickets - will most likely be just a day at the weekend - will probably cycle there - don't really like driving or cars...

Massergt

I will be there on Saturday...last year was awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blondie

I'm going to the 73rd Members Meeting weekend, every day of the FoS, and the Revival. Goodwood is my second home haha.

Team GCR

I'll be at the Festival of Speed on the Sunday, will also be there for the 73rd Members Meeting it will be the first proper outing in the TR8 and will also be at every day of the Revival, taking the 1933 RR 20/25 which should make it a proper adventure this year!

RSM Masser

I will be at the Members Meeting, later this month courtesy of my joiner.
Cant wait!
The wife is a little less optimistic at the prospect of an entire weekend of me dribbling over cars.

Blondie

Hi RSM Masser,

Tell her not to fret. There is loads for her to look at (other than cars) and plenty of fabulous food and drink. And the daffodils are amazing. She'll have a lovely weekend.