The Best Main Dealer To Buy Parts!

alfatwo

I need a few bits and pieces for the old 3200GT..Can anyone recommend a main dealer parts dept

I don't like dealing with Eurospares!

Dave

highlander

Why not ES dave?
Always been reliable when I've dealt with them, and usually a bit cheaper too?

Almichie

Swindon's Dick Lovett or Meridian are always great to deal with but worth checking with Eurospares too...

Contigo

Sponsor
Dick Lovett is my go to and the odd bit from ES. If used then I go with Greg at PPCP.

davy83

You could try Silvia Vaccari at Campana e-mail campana@campanacarrozzeria.it phone 059 828079 . They are in Modena they are happy to ship to UK, Silvia has good English. I got a box of parts when i was in their stock room last year on the centenary trip and they said they would be happy to supply direct to the UK. The correct all the reject chassis from the Maserati factory so are quite close with Maserati, but friendlier and a lot cheaper!!! I reckon the parts I bought there were all between 30 and 50% less than ES. might be worth a try!

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Jct600 Leeds.
They are local to me but used to supply Eurospares and apparently fell out, resulting in Eurospares sourcing from a dealer on the continent by all accounts.
Will always price match Eurospares if they are more expensive.

voicey

I buy all my bits from Steve Holdsworth @ Joe Macari. Tell him I sent you and he'll do you a deal if he can.

philw696

Dick Lovett's certainly helped me out getting everything for Project 4200 and 15% off too.
Phil.

highlander

You could try Silvia Vaccari at Campana e-mail campana@campanacarrozzeria.it phone 059 828079 . They are in Modena they are happy to ship to UK, Silvia has good English. I got a box of parts when i was in their stock room last year on the centenary trip and they said they would be happy to supply direct to the UK. The correct all the reject chassis from the Maserati factory so are quite close with Maserati, but friendlier and a lot cheaper!!! I reckon the parts I bought there were all between 30 and 50% less than ES. might be worth a try!

worth remembering that one davy............especially with the exchange rate just now :)