Low miles face lift Coupe

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
A nicer blue than the spyder. It would look better with a mesh grille, otherwise a nice car.

Andyk

And with these starting to go north of 20k it seems a very well priced example...Agree on the grille.

Mr.Cambio

I believe that not all the colours match the facelift. Blue is one of them. On the other hand, black, as Susie's or Mark's (toomanyhorses) cars is the colour to go. Personal point of view of course.

safrane

Whoops shift key missed...that should read £200-250 for a GS grill to fit the face lift bumper

safrane

Five hex head screws and its out...about ten mins.

they are easy to see in both grills.

But just to confirm this is only for the 'pouting' face lift bumper cars.

D Walker

Now I am even more confused, so there are non 4200's, facelift 4200's and now within that pouting facelift 4200's

safrane

To confirm GS grills will only fit MY 2005 bumpers AKA Face Lift cars; not launch models or 2003 Revised model 4200s

Rex B

This looks a nice car and with low miles and a new clutch and discs 3,000 miles ago would seem to be good value.

Rex B

hilts uk

Considering changing the grill on mine. Its a black car with a back grill. Tempted to replace it with a silver one which I think look better on darker cars. What do you think?

hodroyd

Yes silver / chrome on a black car I have seen and they do look well..!! You can if you want steam clean the black off your current grill, it's just paint and that should give you a bright grill as far as I know..??