87k mile GT anyone

bigbob

Good to see one being properly used.

The side road rash which Maserati's suffer from is obviously well advanced due to the miles. At a £150 per thousand miles adjuster it needs to be £6k cheaper than a 47,500 mile car so the price is not silly but perhaps a tad high. Obviously it's hard assessing a value online as you have no idea where the car is on brakes, servicing and tyres. Only a look can answer these questions which can be <£7k saved on needing to be spent depending on the answers.

c4sman

Good to see one being properly used.

The side road rash which Maserati's suffer from is obviously well advanced due to the miles. .

Agree that it is nice to see what these cars are capable of. Can you see the road rash just from the pictures as I am struggling?

Parisien

......especially on grand tours all over Europe......6* star hotels and bathing in 1949 cristal champagne .....oooopppsss.....am dreaming out loud again.....

P

GeoffCapes

......especially on grand tours all over Europe......6* star hotels and bathing in 1949 cristal champagne .....oooopppsss.....am dreaming out loud again.....

P

Funnily enough was discussing doing that with my good lady in a nice Italian restaurant this evening.
Figure I'd need a GT to do it though as opposed to a GS or 4200.

Fangio63

Funnily enough was discussing doing that with my good lady in a nice Italian restaurant this evening.
Figure I'd need a GT to do it though as opposed to a GS or 4200.

a regular theme here too .... got the car ... not the time ...