87k mile GT anyone

Andyk

No I wouldn't say so as they are a different car all together......but you never know..They may take a dip at first but then level out again...Don't think the GS will though.

safrane

Supply and demand...I think they will for the poor and average cars as buyers who want a maserati will look at the two models and think Hmmm may get the newer one as its only a few k more. I did this when choosing my first. Low miles 3200 or three year newer 4200 with twicethe miles) I choose the latter.

D Walker

I think that eventually it will have too, how long will the VVS car sit at £27k and the Nuvolo cars at 29-32, before GT get close to that bracket. As more GT fall into that bracket surely other cars wi have to drop if they want too shift them, then eventually tidy, low mileage hard to source will appreciate. Got to admit I am no expert on the car market.

Ewan

3200 very different to GT, so not really comparable on price. Immaculate condition low mileage 3200's are going up, while all GT's are going down. Won't be too long before the best of the former are worth more than early high mileage versions of the later.

Ewan

This GT is overpriced. Why pay £28k for a 90k mile car when £33 buys a 40k mile car? The re-spray of the doors, sills and rear wheel arches alone will eat up a fair amount of that difference.

Steve GS

I suppose exclusivety would come into play well over 100 gt on auto trader 10 or 11 gs. And less 3200 -4200.

bigbob

This GT is overpriced. Why pay £28k for a 90k mile car when £33 buys a 40k mile car? The re-spray of the doors, sills and rear wheel arches alone will eat up a fair amount of that difference.

A 40k mile car will have pretty bad road rash too. Agree with your conclusion though.

Parisien

No brainer.... a high mileage supercar has to be for peanuts........wear and tear items can cost a grand a go

P

hilts uk

Having owned a GT a GT-S and a GS to me the GT is more common, bigger, slower, heavier and more costly to maintain than the GS. The only advantage is that its 2 years younger than most GS's and the model is still in production so its more difficult to age. Some people might prefer the looks as well but this is a matter of taste. With the GT ending production this year and the Alferi coming I think the standard GT cars will age quiet quickly and I can see them trading in the £15-20k range within 3 years. No doubt it will be hold back any chance of the GS rising for a while but longer term I think the GS will be the better car to keep. Just my own opinion which could easily be wrong.

bigbob

Having owned a GT a GT-S and a GS to me the GT is more common, bigger, slower, heavier and more costly to maintain than the GS. The only advantage is that its 2 years younger than most GS's and the model is still in production so its more difficult to age. Some people might prefer the looks as well but this is a matter of taste. With the GT ending production this year and the Alferi coming I think the standard GT cars will age quiet quickly and I can see them trading in the £15-20k range within 3 years. No doubt it will be hold back any chance of the GS rising for a while but longer term I think the GS will be the better car to keep. Just my own opinion which could easily be wrong.

Nothing wrong with any of that but miles will be the main variable that affects values over and above anything else.