Maserati Quattroporte GTS

Charlysparrow

Hi Guys

Sadly it's time to turnaround the Dark Night so I thought I'd put it out there and see the response.

First registered Jan 2011, Nero black, coral red interior, two former keepers making me the third, wheels by Lepsons in gloss black, window tints, currently showing less than 23,000 miles, one main dealer stamp, MOT til Jan 2016, Tax June 2016. I have done less than 4,000 miles since purchase in 28.4.14 and the car went to Mario at Autoshield Manchester for a repair to the sunroof and some minor work.

The car has no known faults and has behaved impeccably since purchase and I have absolutely loved my time with this car. Reason for selling, don't hate me but a Prancing Horse beckons.

Listing car at £49,995 but I'll consider all sensible offers.

Charlesimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That's one great looking car, Charly. Best of luck for a fast sale. What manner of prancing horse attracts you enough to part with such a fine Maserati?

Charlysparrow

Hi Buddy
Many thanks.
I love this car so much but have never owned a Fezza.
I'm after a late 612 Scagletti with HGTS or C pack, to some the ugly duckling but to my eye it's an elegant and underrated super car. Yes the 599 is in a different league in terms of performance and then some the FF , secret is to stick to the budget and get the best car for the bucks!
Wish me luck.
Charles

Charlysparrow

Hey buddy,
Never forget the help you gave me pre purchase!
I don't keep cars long and there is nothing wrong with this one however I can't leave this planet without having owned a Ferrari so that's the next focus.
Charles

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
No worries Charles, I do know of a lovely late Scag, if you manage to sell the GTS. All the best.

Andyk

That's one mean QP GTS....Good luck with the sale. A lovely low miles example.

ChrisQP09

Hey buddy,
Never forget the help you gave me pre purchase!
I don't keep cars long and there is nothing wrong with this one however I can't leave this planet without having owned a Ferrari so that's the next focus.
Charles

Clearly you're my twin haha. Got my eyes on a 599 or 360, this year ive had 4 cars all cared for like they were new borns.