Scottish Italian car day

highlander

Ok, if we have numbers for the 24th I can email the organiser and ask for a maser section area for us like last year. How many?

highlander

Had a reply from pietro, and he is happy to offer us a maser only area......let's see if we can beat the 6 from last year:alan4:

EXCF350

The date is in the diary but no way will we be there to park up at 10am. It's a Sunday, early is midday!

highlander

The date is in the diary but no way will we be there to park up at 10am. It's a Sunday, early is midday!

Lazy sod......try getting there from North inverness for 10.......and with the average speeds now on the A9- should be fun!

highlander

Right guys, add your name to below if coming so I can let pietro know what space to give us on the 24th. We could meet up again at Perth for coffee and convoy to Fife if people want that also.
Highlander -3200
Mrs allandwf - 3200 if Allan does not hide keys well enough, if not alfa spyder ;)
Needamaser -4200
Outrun -bi turbo
Excf350 - GT.....if we can get him out of bed! (Bytheby, you have to come, BF my fav colour on this car!)

alfettafan

Right guys, add your name to below if coming so I can let pietro know what space to give us on the 24th. We could meet up again at Perth for coffee and convoy to Fife if people want that also.
Highlander -3200
Mrs allandwf - 3200 if Allan does not hide keys well enough, if not alfa spyder ;)
Needamaser -4200
Outrun -bi turbo
Excf350 - GT.....if we can get him out of bed! (Bytheby, you have to come, BF my fav colour on this car!)

Sorry, can't make it as I am in London that weekend :-(

CraigNicol123

Highlander -3200
Needamaser -4200
Outrun -bi turbo
CraigNicol123 - GTS MC shift

I am up for this, based in Aberdeen so can get to Fife early doors no problem. Convoy from perth sounds great!

highlander

list so far.

Highlander -3200
Mrs allandwf - 3200 if Allan does not hide keys well enough, if not alfa spyder
Needamaser -4200
Outrun -bi turbo
stewart - 4200 spyder.....a maybe ;)
craignicol123 - GT

Wowbagger

list so far.

Highlander -3200
Mrs allandwf - 3200 if Allan does not hide keys well enough, if not alfa spyder
Needamaser -4200
Outrun -bi turbo
stewart - 4200 spyder.....a maybe ;)
craignicol123 - GT
Wowbagger - GranTurismo S

Needamaser

Rather than face the A9 speed cameras etc on the Sunday morning I may go down the night before and stop in Perth.
Long lie and leisurely breakfast seems a much better plan than 2 hours + at 52mph or slower depending on people not working out what an average speed cameras is!!

highlander

Rather than face the A9 speed cameras etc on the Sunday morning I may go down the night before and stop in Perth.
Long lie and leisurely breakfast seems a much better plan than 2 hours + at 52mph or slower depending on people not working out what an average speed cameras is!!

Ditto.......although seperately bedrooms mate, rumours start so easily ;)