Scottish Italian car day

highlander

Looks set for 24th may at same venue as last time - Cairnie Fruit Farm, Cupar, Fife, KY15 4QD.
Weather was a little miserable last year but still had 6 masers show up for the day.

allandwf

If I am back then I will be there, hopefully weather will be a bit better. Mrs allandwf could always go in the 3.0 Alfa Spider she is scooting about in now.

highlander

A week too early for me. I'm up in Scotland the following weekend.

I'll put a request in to move it then.................;)
if near Inverness give me a shout and we can meet up for a coffee............and if we find a white one we can do an Italian flag pic of the 3 cars!

Trev Latter

Sure thing. We're staying near Fort Augustus, so not too far away from you. Only there for a long weekend, but planning on taking the Maser.

highlander

can arrange nearer the time but a meet up and blast round loch ness (south or north shores) would be good spirited fun!

allandwf

That was the one I meant, did that last time I was up your way. It was also a glorious sunny day which helped.

highlander

That was the one I meant, did that last time I was up your way. It was also a glorious sunny day which helped.

Actually, doing the run right around loch ness is one of my fav mini outings from here.........just over an hour long and you can stop off at dores inn, sit by the loch and supp some Amber nectar as the sun goes down at the opposite end of the loch.....truly sublime.

highlander

I think a mini hoon may be in order :)

Was thinking the same. Could arrange for when trev is up, athol might be interested, needamaser just up the road from me and I'm sure some of the Aberdeen lads might be interested too........should make for a nice size group ;)

Trev Latter

Toni ('er indoors) will have a coronary! Sounds like a plan :) We'll be there 30/31 May, so if you guys want to work around that, fine by me.

outrun

He may well. I can call him.

If I'm around I'll come to a hoon and to the car day. May even risk running the biturbo...

Needamaser

No idea what I am doing at this stage.
Seem to have a lot of folk announcing they want to come visit the Highlands this year and I am cheaper than a hotel!
However am up for a run out if possible.

davy83

If I am in the country i would give it a shot.

Was thinking the same. Could arrange for when trev is up, athol might be interested, needamaser just up the road from me and I'm sure some of the Aberdeen lads might be interested too........should make for a nice size group ;)