Anybody know this 3200... a little pricey maybe??

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
You ain't heard mine yet mate, best sounding one out there! Will make yours sound really puny on the Ferry!

I very much doubt it. You've got two hair dryers bleeding lots of energy from the exhaust gas, whereas I haven't. And mine doesn't whistle either, apart from when I'm really thrashing her and the air-hole in the petrol cap whistles! ;)

greeny12

Well done mate that looks great, now to just get the exhaust note sorted :)

I have to say that the Quicksilver stainless system I've inherited sounds fab. When the engine fires it really roars - my lad had to cover his ears!!

SimonCC

Well, after 500 trouble-free miles she is home!

I think the rear brakes need a tweak but otherwise can't fault the run down, and found the driving position surprisingly comfortable given I'm a big unit. Not bad fuel economy either, although it's fair to say I drove it like an old woman all the way!

There are definitely one or two small fettling jobs I'm going to do (typical fussy new owner stuff) but I'm very pleased with her.

Now really looking forward to going to the AutoItalia day at Brooklands for the first time since I had my Integrale!!

Coupla pics:

View attachment 27741View attachment 27742View attachment 27743

Greeny that is by far and away the best looking 3200 I've seen. Shows the curves off better than all other colours I think. The colour is stunning...!!!!

alfatwo

Nice one Greeny..cracking colour mate, welcome to the 3200GT hooligan side of our world famous forum...

Dave