Anybody know this 3200... a little pricey maybe??

Contigo

Sponsor
But you made the effort and then fell at last hurdle. Like pulling out at the last minute and spunking all over her £&@!

Needamaser

I thought I was being impulsive enough as it was... jeez, tough crowd! :wink:
One of the reasons I mentioned this car to you was that if Phil says car is ok it will be!
They know their stuff and will check or have checked like of wishbones for peace of mind.
Think it is a stunning car and was seriously tempted with it.
Couldn't understand why it was still for sale. As you found out Edinburgh isn't in Outer Mongolia! Lol

rockits

I like the Emblem one better. If I had more garage space and had £15k I didn't need I think I would be buying that.

outrun

As the OP I guess I should give an update.

Got my head totally turned by the PK car, so jumped on the Gatwick-Edinburgh shuttle and went to have a look and a drive. Wow! Safe to say I left a bit of my heart out there on that coast road!

Shook hands with Phil on an intention to deal subject to sleeping on it, but nothing is cut and dried so now I have the whole weekend to agonise about it. Is it crazy to just jump in two-footed, even with the car having decent provenance and feeling as solid and sure-footed on the road as it did???

Buy it. Its a good car. Phil is as honest as they come. He'll not be trying to make any serious money as he doesn't need to now that i've paid my bill for the biturbo recommissioning.....

All you 4200 window shoppers, stop looking at stupid priced facelift cars and get the silver one at Phil's bought. The car is mint and the price is correct. I'm sure Allan or Stewart mentioned it in another post. It belongs to Nicholas who is also involved in PK Supercars and also owns 2xGS, a QP Evo, an F550 etc and treats them all extremely well. In fact if anyone wants probably the best GS in the UK, he has a 20,000 miler Alfieri car which is utterly perfect.

greeny12

One of the reasons I mentioned this car to you was that if Phil says car is ok it will be!
They know their stuff and will check or have checked like of wishbones for peace of mind.
Think it is a stunning car and was seriously tempted with it.
Couldn't understand why it was still for sale. As you found out Edinburgh isn't in Outer Mongolia! Lol

As of about 9am tomorrow it's not going to be...

Nick B

Buy it. Its a good car. Phil is as honest as they come. He'll not be trying to make any serious money as he doesn't need to now that i've paid my bill for the biturbo recommissioning.....

All you 4200 window shoppers, stop looking at stupid priced facelift cars and get the silver one at Phil's bought. The car is mint and the price is correct. I'm sure Allan or Stewart mentioned it in another post. It belongs to Nicholas who is also involved in PK Supercars and also owns 2xGS, a QP Evo, an F550 etc and treats them all extremely well. In fact if anyone wants probably the best GS in the UK, he has a 20,000 miler Alfieri car which is utterly perfect.

Isn't it the Blue one that belongs to Nicholas?

greeny12

Well, after 500 trouble-free miles she is home!

I think the rear brakes need a tweak but otherwise can't fault the run down, and found the driving position surprisingly comfortable given I'm a big unit. Not bad fuel economy either, although it's fair to say I drove it like an old woman all the way!

There are definitely one or two small fettling jobs I'm going to do (typical fussy new owner stuff) but I'm very pleased with her.

Now really looking forward to going to the AutoItalia day at Brooklands for the first time since I had my Integrale!!

Coupla pics:

DSCN2571 a.jpgDSCN2577.jpgDSCN2580.jpg

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
For a 3200, that looks very nice. A great colour combo and those back lights look fantastic! ;)