Anybody know this 3200... a little pricey maybe??

Contigo

Sponsor
Check Engine Lights, they tend to throw them every now and then thanks to the Drive By Wire system being poor but once these issues are ironed out then they are a joy to drive. The upgrade to contactless Throttle Body is a must.

Ian3200

That is worth every penny, "The car will be supplied to you with a fresh Mot and complete mileage service including all oils, fluids and filters, valve clearances adjusted and a new cambelt. The car will also benefit from four new Michelin tyres and a geometry set up to ensure the car is at its best and ready for you to enjoy the comfort and craftsmanship of this sensational Maserati"

You can't say fairer than that! and what a colour combination! want.... trouble is I'd be afraid to drive it!

rockits

That Emblem 3200 looks awesome. Pricey in comparison to some but well worth it as it looks immaculate and one of the best. Makes me think the nearly £10k more on top I paid for my 4200 is good value now though.

Grigio Alfieri is my favourite colour but I'm still very happy with my Grigio Nuvolari

Contigo

Sponsor
Different car so no comparison. Emblem is priced well. In another few years it will be a bargain.

Contigo

Sponsor
Easily, more soul and the one which spawned those coupes. I still think all three will be worth more than they are now.

Contigo

Sponsor
Just been to see ours at detailers looks pretty darn tidy, not far off Emblems I reckon and lower miles! :)

image.jpg

greeny12

As the OP I guess I should give an update.

Got my head totally turned by the PK car, so jumped on the Gatwick-Edinburgh shuttle and went to have a look and a drive. Wow! Safe to say I left a bit of my heart out there on that coast road!

Shook hands with Phil on an intention to deal subject to sleeping on it, but nothing is cut and dried so now I have the whole weekend to agonise about it. Is it crazy to just jump in two-footed, even with the car having decent provenance and feeling as solid and sure-footed on the road as it did???