Black GS for sale, comments please.

jayblue

Well guy's I thought I'd give you a quick update on my quest for a nice GS.
Went all the way to Dorchester the other day to view the Grigio Nuvolari car we were all discussing as I just was not sure on the colour, good thing is that its a proper LE and the sun was out and I loved the colour so subject to Emblem checking it all over next week I will hand over my readies.

Sounds like you had a worthwhile journey, hope the inspection checks out!

jb516079

Hi all,
Thought I would end this thread and attached some pictures of the car I've now finally purchased.
It's the Grigio Nuvolari one we were all discussing with the guy who would not budge on price (£23750) and wasn't bothered about selling.
So I went all the way to Dorchester to view as I was not sure on the colour from the pictures on Autotrader and blue was my first choice, fortunately it was a nice sunny day and the car looked stunning (see pics attached) in an amazing condition.
The deal was done subject to an inspection at Emblem Sports cars (who I can highly recommend for just under £300 its money well spent) and I'm happy to report that nothing major was found just age related issues as the car is 8 year old and as Martin at Emblem stated it's an above average well looked after car.
So I pick the car up from Emblem tomorrow and at £23300 for a proper LE 56 plate with 41k I think I've done well, yes its only got 20% left on the clutch and looking at the paper work it's the original clutch with a bit more life left yet so it wont need changing this year with the miles I do.
I would appreciate your comments and thanks for all the advice from you guy's and hope to see some of you on the 29th.
best regards
John

Gransport1.jpgGransport6.jpgGransport7.jpg

hodroyd

Excellent buy John, looks in superb condition and reasonable mileage too. You will enjoy the GS they are a lovely car..!!

jayblue

Congrats on the purchase, the car looks great. With the better weather coming you have bought at the right time to spend a few months enjoying driving it now!

safrane

Great looking car and had at a very good price. As you said Emblem in Poole are fantastic.

Contigo

Sponsor
Great car and top move getting the boys at Emblem to inspect, everyone who is in the market should do the same!

Andyk

Hi all,
Thought I would end this thread and attached some pictures of the car I've now finally purchased.
It's the Grigio Nuvolari one we were all discussing with the guy who would not budge on price (£23750) and wasn't bothered about selling.
So I went all the way to Dorchester to view as I was not sure on the colour from the pictures on Autotrader and blue was my first choice, fortunately it was a nice sunny day and the car looked stunning (see pics attached) in an amazing condition.
The deal was done subject to an inspection at Emblem Sports cars (who I can highly recommend for just under £300 its money well spent) and I'm happy to report that nothing major was found just age related issues as the car is 8 year old and as Martin at Emblem stated it's an above average well looked after car.
So I pick the car up from Emblem tomorrow and at £23300 for a proper LE 56 plate with 41k I think I've done well, yes its only got 20% left on the clutch and looking at the paper work it's the original clutch with a bit more life left yet so it wont need changing this year with the miles I do.
I would appreciate your comments and thanks for all the advice from you guy's and hope to see some of you on the 29th.
best regards
John

View attachment 27634View attachment 27635View attachment 27636

Just lovely...one of the nicest colours on a GS...Sounds like you got a great deal....Well done and look forward to hearing you thoughts on hr over the coming months.