Nice looking low mileage 04 4200 on PH

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
You need to drive the Cambiocorsa before even thinking about a manual shift.

Watch this video to give you a taster, I uploaded a few years ago.

[video=youtube_share;_gV-J1OF_t4]http://youtu.be/_gV-J1OF_t4[/video]

Personally I would not want to have a manual shift after owning mine with. All part of the charm, and a true paddle shift not a fake with an automatic box underneath!

Andyk

Lovely low miles car that one............I would also drive the CC before you buy just to make sure you get the right one Dan......You may not like the CC but unless you try you will never know.

GeoffCapes

Lovely low miles car that one............I would also drive the CC before you buy just to make sure you get the right one Dan......You may not like the CC but unless you try you will never know.

After driving a CC there's no way I could buy a manual one now. Makes driving more of an event.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I was a dyed in the wool manual kind of chap until I drove a CC. Now, I wouldn't go back for anything. Try one and you might find the same.

Dan B

I certainly will Benny, sooner or later - narrows down the options for future cars somewhat though I would say!

hodroyd

All good advice Dan, drive a CC Box before making up your mind on a manual..!! This car seems to be OK low mileage, but you must get it checked out by an Indie Inspection, best value few hundred pounds you could spend. I was looking, thought I had found a car, got an inspection done by an Indie, saved a fortune by not buying a total dog..!! Buyer Beware Mate..!!

bigbob

Drive both as others' have said. Personally I owned the manual and did not get on with the CC box. Horses for courses, buy what suits you not any of us mind!