QP GT Sport well priced

rs48635

That lookslike a proper good deal - even if it might need a clutch (they all will eventually)

DavidL

Do you think you could squeeze some tyres with a sidewall onto those wheels and not foul anything? I like the wheels but am less keen on the rubber bands they use for tyres. Must be getting old!
Shame its a bit "dull" inside but a keen price all the same.
Actually on their site at £18500

outrun

Looks like it needs new tyres. Some hefty chunks out of the sidewall in the photos. I guess they must have refurbed the wheels but out those tyres back on.

Are Arrow a main dealer?

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Looks like it needs new tyres. Some hefty chunks out of the sidewall in the photos. I guess they must have refurbed the wheels but out those tyres back on.

Are Arrow a main dealer?

They are one of the new main dealers.

MAF260

Badly mis-matched rear bumper (Grigio Alfieri is notoriously difficult to match) as well as the big chunks out of the sidewalls. Interior leather looks blue to me, rather than black.

Andyk

If you can afford it Andy, buy it. It has to come with a Maserati clean bill of health and a 12 month warranty. If you don't want it, I may well do!

want it but cant...If anyone wants me to take a look I will as under 20 miles away..

BJL

Do you think you could squeeze some tyres with a sidewall onto those wheels and not foul anything? I like the wheels but am less keen on the rubber bands they use for tyres. Must be getting old!
Shame its a bit "dull" inside but a keen price all the same.
Actually on their site at £18500

You can go up a profile ie 245x40x20 fronts and 295x35x20 rears....all Pzeros. Fit well, look much better and gives a better ride for normal road use.

rs48635

^^^ What he said. I noticed the dash might be blue and in one shot passenger seat appears blue but drivers side is black.
Would not worry me too much about mismatch paint, its hardly a new car.

Badly mis-matched rear bumper (Grigio Alfieri is notoriously difficult to match) as well as the big chunks out of the sidewalls. Interior leather looks blue to me, rather than black.

AndyG

You can go up a profile ie 245x40x20 fronts and 295x35x20 rears....all Pzeros. Fit well, look much better and gives a better ride for normal road use.

Just done that with mine , massive difference in ride quality, a little slower on turning in maybe and they do rub the inner arch on full lock but well worth it I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BJL

Just done that with mine , massive difference in ride quality, a little slower on turning in maybe and they do rub the inner arch on full lock but well worth it I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The inner wheel arch fittings can be replaced with new ones and while off you can see where extra ones can be located to eliminate the rubbing. Mine did the same very slightly on full lock when parking or similar but having refitted the arch liner it's ok now.

Pirelli told me to add 0.1 bar to compensate for the extra wall radial. I didn't bother but maybe doing it would give identical turn in feel although I didn't notice any alteration.

Andyk

^^^ What he said. I noticed the dash might be blue and in one shot passenger seat appears blue but drivers side is black.
Would not worry me too much about mismatch paint, its hardly a new car.

I thought the interior looked blue as well...

Andyk

Was in Cardiff today so stopped and had a look....Looks a great car for the money...The back bumper would need sorting as its not the best colour match....only can see it in certain light...There is a scrap on the rear wheel arch would would need sorting before sale as well........The interior looked really clean and it still looks like a very dark blue inside to me not black........This looks a great buy from a Maserati dealer.