4200 with Vintage options

nfm

Did any 2005 cars come with the pre facelift grill and bumpers? Unless it sat a long time before being registered?

Andyk

Thats an odd one.......I have never seen a pre face lift car with any vintage pack...I don't believe it was available until the facelift upgrade....I think they may have just stuck the bit on the car......Plus the vintage pack came with different alloys and chrome grille inserts at the back.......

rockits

Saw a grey one in Berkhamstead Indy dealer a few months ago and was too slow to look at sold. Was facelift with vintage. First one I'd seen. Decided it wasn't for me as bit of bling on car not trying to be blingy

mikeey_boiy

I think the vintage kit doesn't photograph well. It is on our car which is face lift, and from photos I wasn't bothered, but when you see it in the flesh is does blend in well. The Chrome on black paint may make it stand out a lot more as above though.

Phil H

I have a Vintage brochure dated 2003, and you could buy either the 'Vintage Package' for £2.4k or select from the list of items.

PH

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I can see a few shiny bits but what actually is the "vintage pack"?

A few shiny bits! Namely stick on side vents and chrome door handles, and contrast interior stitching. Think it got chrome wheels when new too, someone will post the spec soon. It gets posted monthly ;)