Reasonable priced 05 4200.........?

Andyk

A few threads on this one Dan and the consensus is walk away....Not in the greatest condition as I believe someone went to look at it...but I could be wrong......Not far from me though if you want to take a look....

Dan B

Are fair do's - apologies!

There is another silver facelift manual on PH for £18k at the mo.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Are fair do's - apologies!

There is another silver facelift manual on PH for £18k at the mo.

There's actually 4 facelift manual cars for sale on Autotrader, I know the one you mention, the owner's in my village. There are only two facelift cambiocorsas currently on sale, an 83000 miler and mine.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate

bigbob

The most obvious thing missing are the paddles just in front of the steering wheel. However, you do get that nasty looking stick thing in the middle. Walk away and find one without 3 foot pedals.

My three pedal 4200 was perfect...well until I wanted to upgrade and then I lost the left hand pedal!

bigbob

No idea what time space thingy I am in. Let's face it anyone with an M4 or whatever will feel that our cars are from the 1970s.

rockits

This one was up for sale for ages and dropped to £13,995. Didn't sell and then price went back up to £15,995. Manuals are less desirable come resale and therefore worth less.

Andyk

You know I thought it was cheaper at one stage rockits.......Why would they think it would sell for 16 if it didn't for 14.....Will say it looks OK in the pictures...

rockits

Agreed...obviously doesn't know the market, buyers or is deluded. Either way it shouldn't sell at thy price.

Spartacus

...or summers coming and he thinks its worth more , or as i origionally suspect he s a massive Div !!! ;P

JonH

Lots of posts on here about this guy and previous cars he's tried to sell. I ve tried to deal with him in the past and walked away, as have others. Price kept changing. All a bit dodgy.

Dan B

Lots of posts on here about this guy and previous cars he's tried to sell. I ve tried to deal with him in the past and walked away, as have others. Price kept changing. All a bit dodgy.

Fair do's - is he a serial Maserati dealer then?