Anyone got a 4200 steering wheel they want to get rid of ?

Spartacus

If anyone has a black standard 4200 steering wheel they have knocking around , let me know . mine is blue and its making me feel sick lol ;P

Contigo

Sponsor
Put this on it, might improve things slightly :)

$_57.JPG

Spartacus

if you were Stevie Wonder maybe . that would bring me out in hives aswell as feeling sick ;P
has that car got a record deck ? lol

Andyk

Is it the same as the 3200.....or as its paddle shift I take it they are different...I only say as I have a 3200 one that you could of had.

CatmanV2

If anyone has a black standard 4200 steering wheel they have knocking around , let me know . mine is blue and its making me feel sick lol ;P

I've got one. Not in great nick though, but if you wanted it to send off for re-covering so you can keep driving, (or use it while yours is being recovered, if you see my point)

C

highlander

Is it the same as the 3200.....or as its paddle shift I take it they are different...I only say as I have a 3200 one that you could of had.

Ahhh andy, you just sit on the settee at night going vroom vroom as you spin the old steering wheel don't you?:capricorn:

mjheathcote

Centenary Club

They are the same.
Paddles make no difference, not being wheel mounted.

Spartacus

Well if 3200 fit s I would be interested . Pm me and let me know what you would want for it ;)

Andyk

Well if 3200 fit s I would be interested . Pm me and let me know what you would want for it ;)

Don't want anything for it you can just have it...I changed it when I had a 3200 for a new one. I will send some pictures first to make sure its OK for you.....I was going to get it re-trimmed but never got round to it......Just check it fits as it is also without airbag so may be a pain as you have a blue air bag and my wheel s black.

Spartacus

Don't want anything for it you can just have it...I changed it when I had a 3200 for a new one. I will send some pictures first to make sure its OK for you.....I was going to get it re-trimmed but never got round to it......Just check it fits as it is also without airbag so may be a pain as you have a blue air bag and my wheel s black.

Ok Andy yes send me some pics when you have a moment . Is it worn then ? I may be able to just have my airbag cover re coloured to match . Very nice of you by the way . Thankyou ;)

Andyk

It's not perfect but let me send you pictures and you can see for yourself...Its not that bad to be honest....I would get it retrimmedánd then you will have a lovely new one ... Costs about £150 to get done...

Spartacus

Yes please, I have a 3200 with blue interior and my wheel has seen better days wondered if it would clash too much with the blue or not.

well if i find a black one then im sureyou can have the my blue one ,. Theres nothing wrong with it . it just navy blue, actually saying that it has a couple of marks but nothing horrible

Contigo

Sponsor
Is it all blue? Or with black centre, you know half trimmed. Seems bizarre having a blue wheel in an Ivorio car like yours?